Natural Wrinkle Treatment
1. Use sunscreen when going out – overexposure to the sun can result in early aging of the sin. Also, the UV rays can make it difficult for a person to get rid of wrinkles. Hence, you should always use sunscreen with a high SPF (Sun Protection Factor) when going of the house, during the day.
2. Apply cucumber paste – cucumbers have substances which can help the skin to reverse the process of aging. You can take a few cucumbers, make a paste of them and apply the same on your face. Let the paste dry wash off with cold water. Repeat the process 2 to 3 times per week and you will see fast and effective results.
3. Keep your skin moisturized – if you are someone who has dry skin, you should use a decent moisturizer and keep your skin moisturized at all times. If the skin becomes excessively dry, it will start showing the signs of aging. On the other hand, keeping it moisturized will help in getting rid of wrinkles and stretch lines.
4. Get sufficient rest – you should sleep for at least 6 to 8 hours every day and get sufficient rest so that your skin will be rejuvenated after a hard day of work. When your body gets sufficient rest, the immune system will be boosted and it will be easier for your body to fight all the signs of aging, including wrinkles.
5. Avoid alcohol and cigarettes – alcohol and nicotine are substances which are known to make people look older. They affect the texture of the skin and also result in the appearance of wrinkles in people’s faces. Hence, you should avoid smoking cigarettes and also drink sensibly so that you can get rid of wrinkles and look young again.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rajot_Chakraborty