When this happens it’s easy to pile on the weight and, with a lack of exercise and bad eating and drinking habits, it can be very difficult to reduce or get rid of the body fat totally as a result. That is why it is extremely common for people who want to reduce fat around their bodies, and who attempt it, to say, ‘it’s so hard to get rid of my belly fat’ or ‘my body fat is so stubborn, it just does not want to go away’. I am going to give you the following advice, especially if you are on a journey to burn belly fat fast and you may be discouraged or think your fat is stubborn.
1. Accept the fact that losing weight is not so easy.
2. Do all that you can to get rid of your body fat.
3. Develop the mindset of a champion.
4. Have total dominance over your fat instead of your fat having total dominance over
5. Be determined.
6. Have strong compelling reasons to succeed.
7. Exercise regularly 3 – 6 days a week.
8. Go on a good daily diet.
9. Seek support by employing a personal trainer or joining a gym to overcome your stubborn fat
10. Be more stubborn than your body fat.
I want to talk about number ten, which is “Be more stubborn than your body fat”. If you are trying to lose weight at the moment and you are exercising three or four days a week doing cardiovascular exercises of not less than 20 minutes, my advice is to scale up your training to give yourself one additional day of burning and breaking down the body fat that you have. This is the time to go the extra mile and do all that you can to succeed. Include weight training into your workout and be determined and motivated to burn belly fat fast.
For more great tips on exercise, weight loss, diet and motivation, please visit http://ift.tt/1bM1Urp