1. Multivitamin: Even if you are not on a body detox program, a good multivitamin is important to maintaining health. Be sure your multivitamin included the following:
* Vitamin A
* Vitamin D
* Vitamin E
* B1 (Thiamine)
* B2 (Riboflavin)
* B3 (Niacin)
* B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
* Folic Acid
* Vitamin C
2. Milk Thistle and Silymarin: This antioxidant is important and supports the liver by stimulating protein synthesis. It has a group of three potent flavanoids-silybin, silydianin and silychristin-which collectively are called Silmarin. A great addition to your whole body detox.
3. Probiotic: Comes in capsule form. Take a high-strength, multistrain version.
4. Vegetable Superfoods: In addition to the vegetables you should be eating as part of your body detox program, you should also include spirulina and Chlorella in your full body detox. Look for them in capsule form.
These Superfoods will help stabilize your blood sugar levels throughout the day. They also contain GLA, an omega-3 fatty acid.
The other great thing about Chlorella and spirulina is that they contain tons of protein. They actually have 12 times the protein of beef, and contain all the B vitamins, including B12, Vitamin C, E and major minerals. They are definitely an awesome way to improve your health without a natural body detox.
5. Essential Fatty Acids: With all the hype surrounding omega-3s, many people forget about the omega-6 and the lesser known omega-9 fatty acids. The best way to get the right balance of all three is to take a combination of black currant, flaxseed, Perilla, and fish oil.
6. Oil-Soluble Vitamins:
* Vitamin A: Promotes good skin, vision, immunity, healthy skin and hair. Also, aids in cancer prevention.
* Vitamin K: Unlike other vitamins, this is not stored in your body so you don’t need to take regularly. It is a powerful antioxidant and essential to blood clotting.
* Vitamin E: Works with other vitamins to protect your body against cancer and other diseases. It supports immune system functions and helps repair damaged tissues.
* Vitamin D: This vitamin is necessary for the absorption of calcium and phosphorus. It also helps with the immune system and heart.
7. Water-Soluble Vitamins:
* B-Complex Vitamins: These include B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, folic acid and biotin. These vitamins play a part in energy production during the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Collectively, these vitamins keep your immune, skeletal and nervous system healthy.
* Vitamin C: An important antioxidant that protects us from the cancer causes we encounter everyday. It helps heal wounds and protect against colds and other minor sicknesses.
Article Source: http://ift.tt/1lJKeTG