So what causes this bloating? Pretty simple actually: it’s just trapped gas in the small intestine. It causes excess wind, stomach pains and a generally horrible uncomfortable and unpleasant feeling. You’ll be pleased to know I have 13 excellent bloating remedies to reduce that distended stomach and start feeling normal again! These have all really worked for me over the last couple of years.
1. Eat slowly-eating too quickly stops your food being digested properly on the way down.
2. Don’t drink while eating-flushing your food down stops your body being able to do its proper job of breaking food down.
3. Cut down on dairy products-lactose in milk and cheese is hard for humans to digest, as it is really meant for cows to feed to their young.
4. Cut down on wheat products-gluten in wheat, especially too much of it, can cause excess gas and bloat.
5. Avoid some fruits-apples, peaches and pears are typical culprits.
6. Eliminate gas-producing foods-stuff like beans, cabbage, onions, artichokes, asparagus, brussel sprouts and broccoli certainly make me gassy.
7. Avoid antibiotics-take too many of these and you destroy the ‘good’ bacteria which digests food.
8. Watch the sugar and salt-avoid too much of these in processed food, and knock the fizzy drinks on the head too.
9. Get some peppermint oil and peppermint tea-my number one bloating remedies! Swallow the oil in capsules and drink the tea soon after eating a meal.
10. Cut down on tea and coffee-the caffeine irritates your stomach, causing bloating.
11. Eat lots of ginger-a wonder herb that boosts digestive fluids and waves goodbye to flatulence and nausea. You can buy ginger capsules and tablets these days which make it easier to take.
12. Get more exercise-being active keeps your body’s internals in tip-top shape.
13. Drink lots of water through the day-but not at the same time as eating, of course!
Article Source: http://ift.tt/1cOaPNk