How To Truly Erase Your Headaches – 7 Natural Techniques
Everyone gets a headache now and then, that’s just an unpleasant fact of life. But in certain cases, the severity of the headache problem becomes very intense and chronic. The reasons for the head ache problem can vary between individuals and there are many different contributory factors which makes it all the more difficult to find an effective solution, requiring chronic headache sufferers to recognize and apply several remedies for how to get rid of headaches. Pain killers and analgesic medication that are available over-the-counter can help in reducing the pain, but they can cause certain undesirable side effects, particularly with long term usage. Those suffering from chronic headache problem need to choose natural remedies. This article lists in detail seven of the best!.
-Not only is this pungent flavor enhancer a tasty ingredient in pizza and pasta sauce, basil is also an effective means of how to get rid of headaches. The oil extracted form basil leaves has anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxing properties, and therefore can be used as a remedy for headaches that are caused by tension. Basil oil can be applied over the forehead to relieve headache pain and inhalation of basil oil aroma can also help to calm down the nerves.
2. Ginger Root
– Ginger root, which is used as a spice in everyday cooking can also be used as an effective cure for how to get rid of headaches. The sharp pungent flavor of ginger gives the foodstuffs a wonderful taste and besides, it also used as a digestive. When taken immediately at the onset of a headache, ginger’s anti-inflammatory action will rapidly dilate constricted blood vessels and relax tense muscles to relieve pain.
– Commonly called as the purple coneflowers, this flowering plant is widely used in herbal medications as a immune booster. It helps to improve the functioning of immune system and prevents infections. It is also used as an effective remedy for headaches, specially those caused by cold or flue. Echinacea can be used safely for long term basis.
– Buckwheat which is commonly used as livestock feed can also be used as for human consumption. Those suffering from gluten intolerance can opt for buckwheat products as they are gluten free. It is possible to obtain buckwheat flower and buckwheat pancake mix at your local grocery, although you may have to ask for it. Incorporate buckwheat into your diet as an effective preventive for migraine pain; because buckwheat contains rutin, which has antioxidant and analgesic properties.
5. Lemon Balm
– The use of lemon balm as a curative for depression, migraine attacks and stress headache pain has been documented way back to the 14th century, when it was served in a tea to the French king Charles V for these symptoms. Lemon balm has a subtle lemony flavor, hence its name, and can be substituted for lemon juice in soups, custards and various other food preparations as a flavor enhancer.
– Even though a guy by the name of Samuel Thomson claimed to have discovered the lobelia plant around 1803, it had long been in use as a medicinal treatment of how to get rid of headaches by the Cherokee nations of North America. They administered lobelia in poultices of crushed leaves for headache pain, and ‘snuffed’ the dried leaves for sinus inflammation and bloody noses. Lobelia also also helps to improve the functioning of the immune system and prevents the attack of flu and cold virus.
– The lovely chamomile flower is a member of the daisy family, and its dried petals are effective in the treatment of migraines and other types of headache. The active ingredient present in chamomile extract is bisabolol which has anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial effects. Chamomile herbal tea leaves is available in most health food stores..
from Blogger http://ift.tt/1f0FA1u