Health, Beauty, And Green Tea
Do you love to indulge your senses with a cup of tea the first thing in the morning? Treat yourself with a cup of green tea to feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Green teas are known to be one of the best natural blends that offer remarkable health benefits. You can also stay beautiful for long. But, what’s so special about green teas? Following are some of the benefits of drinking it:
1. Antioxidants that protect the cells of your body and remove malignant cells (without creating adverse side-effects) are present in large amount. It is also the storehouse of Epigallocatechin gallate – the antioxidant that is twice as effective as Resveratol that is present in red wine.
2. Recently, a Japanese research has proved that green teas if consumed on an average of 5 times per day regularly can help you to reduce your weight by 70 calories per day! So, if you are on a weight-loss diet, include this beverage to your meals.
3. This beverage is also effective in lowering LDL and raising HDL i.e. It reduces bad cholesterol content and increases the amount of good cholesterol in the body.
4. Such a product is generally rich in polysaccharides and polyphenols. Such substances lower blood pressure and sugar level in the body. It has been proved to prevent Type 2 Diabetes.
5. It is also known for retarding arthritis, and conditions like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s. That is why it is recommended for people of all ages. It is an anti-bacterial agent can also prevent HIV viruses from getting bound to healthy cells of the body!
6. Beauty benefits
7. Green teas also help in flushing out the toxins thereby, gives you fresh, glowing skin. It has also been found effective against premature skin wrinkles and blemishes. It is also an effective solution to cure skin, acne, psoriasis, rosacea, and warts.
8. Flaveboids and polyphenols in the teas also increase immunity and relieve from allergy. Such anti oxidants have the capacity to suppress allergy causing receptors within your system. So, you can avoid ugly marks left by skin allergies.
9. The large amount of fluoride present in green teas prevent cavities. The polyphenols present in the product also acts against the enzymes of the streptococcus bacteria, which stimulation of dental plaque.
Today, you will be able to find loads of stores that sell green tea. However, there are certain criteria for buying green teas, which you might not be aware of. For example, you should check whether the product you are buying contains at least 40% of raw tea leaves. So, when it comes to buying green teas, it is better to buy the best brands in the market.
|Even though there are various stores where different types of green teas are available, you should prefer to buy from a reputed brand. A reputed tea dealer like Shangri La Tea Company can provide you the best quality product at reasonable rates in the market.
from Blogger http://misstipsbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/01/health-beauty-and-green-tea.html